2019-2020 Scholars Program Participants:
- Amy Torres | WWP South
- Haley Dave | WWP North
- Gina Mollica | Robbinsville
- Annabell Su | WWP South
- Erin Doran | Doane Academy
- Jonathan Lin | Princeton
Community Service Projects
- Mental Health Webinars (Haley Dave / Amy Torres)
Partnered with a fellow scholar and focused on the importance of destigmatizing and combating the negative connotations around mental health by creating a series of webinars to educate others.
- Decrease Your Ecological Footprint (Gina Mollica)
‘Decrease Your Ecological Footprint’ is a web series on recent environmental successes and easy, money-saving ways to decrease one’s waste and pollution in our everyday lives.
- Substance Abuse Support (Annabell Su)
Engaged community to support those recovering from drug and alcohol addictions by collecting encouraging letters to be delivered to a local drug rehabilitation center.
- Peer Tutoring Analytics (Jonathan Lin)
Documented the adaptation of the school’s peer tutoring organization to accommodate for walk-in preferences addressing the current reality of remote learning thus, providing guidance to expand the reach of the school’s peer tutoring system.
- Food Item Collection (Erin Doran)
Partnered with high school administration to market and host a food drop-off bin for item collection for local food pantry.